Visual Latin - Latin 1
Free Shipping Included! Visual Latin - Latin 1 by Compass Cinema at Baixar Filmes Completos. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Visual Latin will have your kids laughing in Latin class! This fun series is a combination of short videos and exercises that work together to do
Visual Latin is a bit different from other Latin curriculums in that it wants children to have fun while they learn. Many Latin programs can intimidate or bore students (how tragic!) through lots of memorization. Instead, Visual Latin follows a combination of the natural and traditional learning methods, and emphasizes using the language more than memorizing it. This is why each lesson includes reading and translation from the Latin Vulgate Bible: when kids actually translate Latin for themselves from stories they are familiar with, they are excited by the process and want to learn more.
Dwane's goal is to teach students to be comfortable with the language so that if they ever want to learn Spanish, French, or Italian (or any other language for that matter), they will have a much easier time doing it. This process has worked for hundreds of children all over the world. We believe it will work well for yours, too.
Last, but certainly not least, Dwane incorporates lots of humor, jokes, and good-natured fun into each lesson. We often have kids asking their parents when they can do their next Latin lesson. (Really!) Although that may seem incredible, we know from experience that kids can love learning Latin.
Visual Latin is designed so that it requires no knowledge of Latin either by the student or the parent administering the class. Just hit play and start learning. Each Latin lesson contains the following three videos and related PDF worksheets: 1) Grammar, 2) Sentences, and 3) Reading.
Latin 1 includes two Intro Lessons and Lessons 1-30. It covers two semesters and can be worth one credit for high school foreign language. Recommended for children 10 and older.
Specific lessons include:
A. Why Study Latin?
B. How Does Visual Latin Work?
1. Being Verbs Basics | To Be and Not to Be
2. Being Verbs Basics | Predicate Nominatives and Adjectives
3. Gender | Boy Words and Girl Words
4. Singular and Plural | E Pluribus Unum
5. Declensions | Meet the Cases
6. Adjectives Learn to Agree with Nouns
7. The Case Files | Nominative and Genitive
8. Counting to 10 in Latin
9. Active Verb Basics | Indicative Mood
10. The Case Files | Accusative
11. The Case Files | Vocative
12. Changing Your Moods | Imperative & Indicative
13. The Case Files | Ablative
14. Meet the Pronouns & Question Words
15. Pronouns | Relative
16. Accusing Prepositions of Accusative Case
17. Verbs | Active & Passive
18. The Case Files | Dative
19. Pronouns | 1st & 2nd Person Personal
20. Pronouns | 3rd Person Personal
21. Pronouns | Demonstratives: this, these
22. Pronouns | Demonstratives: that, those
23. Pronouns | Relative and Interrogative
24. Pronouns | Possessive
25. Nouns | 3rd Declension
26. Verbs | Infinitives - Active & Passive
27. Verbs | Infinitives - Ability, Negation & Indirect
28. Nouns | 3rd Declension - Neuter
29. Nouns | 4th Declension
30. Adjectives | Positive & Comparative
|Package Weight:||0.18 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.42 x 0.58 x 0.58 inches|