Oringinal DJI CrystalSky Monitor, SUKEQ 7.85''High Brightness Display Monitor For DJI Mavic Pro, Phantom Series
Oringinal DJI CrystalSky Monitor, SUKEQ 7.85''High Brightness Display Monitor For DJI Mavic Pro, Phantom Series by SUKEQ at Baixar Filmes Completos. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Description: CUSTOMIZED SYSTEM AND DJI GO/DJI GO 4 A newly designed system removes unnecessary Android apps and services and is resistant to
CUSTOMIZED SYSTEM AND DJI GO/DJI GO 4
A newly designed system removes unnecessary Android apps and services and is resistant to viruses and junk software. This ensures that the CrystalSky monitor is able to offer optimum performance at all times. Its embedded DJI GO/DJI GO 4 app provides full access to all DJI GO/DJI GO 4 features including aircraft parameter adjustment, camera control, footage management, and playback. Using offline maps, maps can be kept available even if going out of Wi-Fi reach.
DUAL SD CARD SLOTS
Equipped with dual Micro SD Card slots, the CrystalSky monitor's storage can be extended, or footage recorded on a Micro SD Card can be played back directly on the monitor. It can also be used for footage backups. Using editors built in DJI GO/DJI GO 4, high-quality edits can be made quickly and instantly shared to social media.
EXTREME TEMPERATURE OPTIMIZED
Most smart devices are designed to operate in common temperature ranges. The CrystalSky monitor's external battery has been designed for more extreme temperatures. It is able to operate in as low as -4°F (-20°C) and, with its internal cooling system, functions normally in temperatures as high as 104°F (40°C).
Phantom 4 Series
Phantom 3 Series
Osmo Pro/RAW - Wired Video Adapter
CrystalSky - Osmo Pro/RAW Mounting Bracket
Cendence Remote Controller
CrystalSky - Remote Controller Mounting Bracket
7.85" High Brightness CrystalSky Monitor ×1
Intelligent Battery ×2
Intelligent Battery Charging Hub ×1
Features & Highlights
- ULTRA-BRIGHT : A maximum 2000 cd/m² of brightness means the CrystalSky monitor is more than four times as bright as typical mobile devices. On-screen details are clear and sharp, and colors are vibrant, giving the quality needed to fine tune image composition. A dedicated Sunlight Readability Enhancement mode is especially designed for processing the image in real-time to ensure more comfortable viewing under bright light.
- SMOOTHER VIDEO DISPLAY :The CrystalSky monitor uses optimized video decoding to decode video in real-time. Due to limitations in software access on smartphones and tablets, video decoding in other smart devices is less than ideal. When used to view photos or videos transmitted by the camera, problems can occur including video jitter, long latency and more. The CrystalSky monitor's optimized decoder provides smooth, real-time video with minimal latency.
- DJI AERIAL SYSTEM COMPATIBILITY : The CrystalSky monitor can quickly connect to the Inspire series, Phantom 4 series, Phantom 3 series (Phantom 3 Professional, Phantom 3 Advanced), Matrice series, and Osmo series (except the Osmo Mobile) over Wi-Fi or via a remote controller USB port, depending on your specific product.* Also, CrystalSky easily attaches to the Cendence remote controller without an additional mounting bracket.
- POWER SUPPLY : A two cell 4920 mAh secondary external battery gives the CrystalSky monitor a longer operating time than comparable mobile devices. It supports quick charge, and controls its discharge rate well even in low temperatures. Used with the 7.85" and 5.5" screens, it can achieve a maximum operation time of 4-5 hours and 5-6 hours respectively.
- DUAL SD CARD SLOTS : The CrystalSky monitor supports H.264 and H.265 video decoding, allowing it to play back these files at 30 fps and 60 fps respectively. These videos can also be output through its HDMI port.