EMDR: Step by Step - In-Session Demonstrations
Free Shipping Included! EMDR: Step by Step - In-Session Demonstrations by PESI Publishing & Media at Baixar Filmes Completos. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Walk the path to trauma resolution - step by stepIn addition to improved practice outcomes, effective integration of EMDR can lead to the long-term
In addition to improved practice outcomes, effective integration of EMDR can lead to the long-term trauma resolution that your clients so desperately desire.
Transform your practice...and your clients lives
EMDR Step-by-Step is a comprehensive course with Linda Curran, recognized trauma specialist, veteran clinician, sought after national trainer and best-selling author on trauma, that will provide you with practical strategies for effective implementation of EMDR into your practice.
See how to turn theory into practice
Through in-session demonstration, instructive commentary, and expert guidance and support from trauma leaders including Bessel A van der Kolk, Peter Levine, Laurel Parnell and more, you ll learn to safely and effectively utilize EMDR for the treatment of traumatic stress.
Linda s training focuses on the development of clinical assessment skills with regard to client safety and stabilization -- specifically for clients who want to process traumatic material using EMDR.
Includes, instructive commentary from experts in both EMDR and the larger field of traumatic stress:
Bessel A. van der Kolk, M.D.
Peter A. Levine, Ph.D.
Laurel Parnell, Ph.D.
Robert Scaer, M.D.
David Grand, Ph.D.
Babette Rothschild, MSW, LCSW
Belleruth Naparstek, LISW, BCD
Robin Shapiro, LISW
Stephen Porges, Ph.D.
Janina Fisher, Ph.D.
* Define the stage model of trauma therapy
* Distinguish simple trauma from complex trauma and discuss the treatment implications for each
* Recognize the prerequisites for processing trauma using EMDR, including-but not limited to-safety within the therapeutic alliance and acquisition of the skills for self regulation
* Evaluate client readiness for EMDR
* Explain the theory behind resource development and installation (RDI), a.k.a., tapping in (client-driven) imaginal resources
* Create and demonstrate client-driven imagery for the development of internal resources
* Demonstrate two techniques for grounding and centering traumatized clients
* Define EMDR and its component parts
* Summarize how EMDR is used for processing traumatic memories
* List the eight phases of EMDR s standard protocol
* Explain the necessity for clinical modifications when using the standard protocol s script
* Specify Parnell s four essential elements of EMDR
* Define the modified protocol (including necessary clinical innovations for working with complex and developmental trauma)
* Recognize how Porges Polyvagal Theory informs trauma treatment
* Identify two cues of safety used by Curran in client demonstrations
* Illustrate how Curran used both the breath and tone of voice to keep the client grounded in the present as s/he revisited traumatic memories
* Contrast the use of EMDR to process past trauma with its use for future template work
* Explain why the first and worst memories would be used as initial targets for EMDR
* Discuss precautions and contraindications for the use of EMDR
CONTINUING EDUCATION INFORMATION
Continuing Education Credits are available for the following professions:
* Addiction Counselors
* Marriage & Family Therapists
* Nurses/Nurse Practitioners/Clinical Nurse Specialists
* Social Workers
|Manufacturer:||PESI Publishing & Media|
|Publisher:||PESI Publishing & Media|
|Studio:||PESI Publishing & Media|
|Package Weight:||0.18 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.42 x 0.58 x 0.58 inches|